The Rooftop Lantern at Shanti Home serves many delicacies.
A hot favorite is Fish Fingers, simple to make and good to eat !
Here’s the Recipe from Shanti Home’s kitchen.
- Fish (Riversole) 150gm.
- Egg White 2no.
- Flour 30gm.
- Mustard a pinch
- Ginger & Garlic paste 15gm.
- Bread Crumb 50gm.
- Mayyonaise ( for sauce) 2 spoon.
- Ghurkin 1 pc.
- Boiled Egg White 1
- Cream ½ spoon.
- Lemon Juice 2 lemon.
- Seasoning to taste
- Olive 2 black n white.
- Remove the unwanted particles and wash it.
- Cut into 10 *3 cm.
- Take a bowl and put the egg white, flour, mustard, ginger n garlic paste and lemon juice.
- Make the thick paste and dip fish fingers into it and set aside for 20-25 min.
- Remove the fish fingers and give a layer of bread crumbs and roll it and deep fry it in hot oil.
- The Fish Fingers are ready. Serve with tartare sauce.
You can make your own Tartar Sauce, too. Here’s how
- Take mayonnaise in a bowl and add ½ tbsp. of cream and chopped egg white, chopped gherkins, olives, lemon juice and seadoning.
- Whisk well, and the sauce is ready.
— x —