Recipe: Sufi Malpua
- 2 litres Milk
- 1/4 cup Maida
- 1/4 cup Suji
- Ghee for deep frying
- Boil the milk till it reduces to ½ its quantity.
- Roast suji till light brown.
- Add it to the milk, along with maida. There should be no lumps. It should be a smooth pouring consistency.
- Heat the ghee.
- Take the batter in a glass. Pour in circular movements into the ghee, to form a small pancake. Cook for a few seconds and then turn over.
- Take care that the pancake does not become crisp and hard.
- Make sugar syrup of 1 thread consistency. Dip the malpuas in the syrup and serve hot.
Have Fun !